IBMS Corporate Partners Program
Advantages and Benefits for Corporate Partners
Launched in 2001, the IBMS Corporate Partner Program is intended to facilitate an informative and educational exchange between the Society and the industry. Through this program, corporate partners shall have the opportunity to network, build relationships and exchange ideas with the members and leaders of the Society and the field.
It should also enable corporate partners to sponsor activities which foster education and communication in the area of skeletal diseases.
IBMS corporate partners have the following privileges and benefits:
- Recognition in every issue of our journal - BONE (including the Program and Abstract issue)
- Preferential advertising arrangements in BONE
- Listing and recognition on our web site www.IBMSonline.org
- Listing and recognition in any appropriate communications of the Society
- Yearly updates of IBMS members
- Three complimentary memberships
- Priority exhibition space assignment at our Meetings
- Priority assignment of corporate symposium slots at the IBMS Meetings
- Specially reduced prices for corporate symposia at the IBMS Meetings
- Two complimentary meeting registrations
- Discounted exhibition rates at the IBMS Meetings
- Preferential advertising arrangements on
- Special recognition at the IBMS Business Meetings
In addition, companies can supplement their presence as corporate partners with the additional support of various activities and programs of IBMS, gaining valuable and durable presence among key leaders and members.
Please contact the IBMS Headquarters at or by phone at (+1/202) 367-1121 for more information.
Click here for the list of Corporate Partners